Enterprise Content Management Integration
Infolinx integrates with many leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications to enable organizations to manage electronic records/digital content along with physical records in Infolinx.
Availble integrations include:
- Microsoft SharePoint
Infolinx with Enterprise Content Management integration features:
- Federated searching capability enabling the identification of records, regardless of media type, within a single search
- Single records retention authority governing the enterprise disposition of records
- Integrated application interface
- Extensive support for the physical records disposition process
Off-Site Storage Provider Integration
Infolinx WEB integrates with software used by third-party/off-site storage providers such as Iron Mountain Connect™, O'Neil oneilBridge™, and Andrews Software InfoKeeper™.
The Infolinx integration provides seamless physical records management regardless of location, including:
- Create and manage service requests including pick-up and delivery
- Configurable internal approval of all off-site requests
- Multiple business account support
- Optional inventory reconciliation
To learn more about how Infolinx records management software can integrate with your existing Enterprise Content Management application or off-site storage provider, contact us or schedule a demo today.