Records Management Software
Manage Physical Records, Electronic Documents, and Digital Content Together with Infolinx
Infolinx provides enterprise records management software solutions for managing the full life cycle of physical records and digital content/electronic documents. Our leading records management software solutions enable organizations to manage records from creation to destruction from a single, browser-based application, regardless of media type.
With advanced retention and disposition support, extensive reporting, configurable security settings, and seamless integrations, Infolinx helps businesses streamline physical records and document management while ensuring compliance and timely access to important records and information.
Core Feature Set
Our powerful core feature set includes industry-leading solutions to track and manage physical records.
- Physical records management
- Retention schedules and legal holds management
- Integrated barcode & RFID technology
- Workflow and extensive reporting capabilities
Advanced Feature Options
In addition to our core feature set, our advanced feature options allow organizations to build a records management solution that's tailored to their technology and business needs.
- Physical records & digital content management
- Advanced retention schedule & legal holds management
- Advanced disposition support
- Ethical walls enforcement
- Integrations with Enterprise Content Management and off-site storage providers
Advanced Retention Details >
Available On-Premises or via the Cloud
All Infolinx records management solutions are available on-premises or as a cloud-based installation.Learn More >
Recent Records Management Blog Posts
For more information on how records management software can help your organization, take a look at our latest blog posts:Learn More >
To learn more about Infolinx records management software solutions or which features are best for your organization, schedule a demo or contact us today.